Monday, January 3, 2011

Returnus Normalicus

It was a misty moisty morning and cloudy was the weather, but that didn't stop L from having to go back to school this morning.  (Though fortunately not clothed all in leather.)  Leftover New Year's Day waffles are the perfect fortifying breakfast before a tough day of Kindergarten.



N and Daddy will being serving their sentences tomorrow and I think we're both quite ready!  Mommy has been shedding no tears of grief either, now that I think of it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amen to normalicus!!! It is hard to get back to the normal routine though, isn't it? Cute pics! Did you all have a nice holiday? I loved your card this year! I always look forward to seeing what you will come up with each year.
hugs, Kim

Steve and Stacy said...

This wasn't too hard a transition this year. I took some vacation time so I had a little over two weeks off, but it rained every blasted day of the break, so I was actually happy to go back to work just to get out of the house!

The kids aren't as excited about waking up early though...