Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gitmo for Gramlynne

Sometimes --- RARELY, I assure you --- but sometimes Gramlynne is almost worth the trouble.

She came down today and immediately had two minor hellions thrust upon her. She was told to do what she needed to, just keep a roof on the building. So Grandma read them some books, took them on a walk, helped feed them, and even scrubbed the day's accumulation of random funk off them.



Meanwhile Stacy and I set to work.

Stacy organized the kids' room!


She vacuumed!


I sorted the paperwork mound on my desk!


I cooked dinner!



Wow! No fussing. No whining. (At least not from the kids...) We started things and actually finished them! Again, I say: Wow!

A few more days like this and I may actually look forward to seeing my mother-in-law!

1 comment:

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

Looks like a VERY productive day....isn't it nice to have an extra set of hands?? Praise the Lord for Grandmas!!