Saturday, October 26, 2013

Business Trip Help


I have been fortunate over the last couple of years that I haven't had to do much business travel.  There was a while a few years ago where I had to travel several times a year, and I always hated it.  It looks like I'm getting back into that phase again where I will need to be traveling a little more.  I just had a 5-day trip to DC a month ago and expect to have a couple more similar ones next year.  It's hard on Stacy when I'm gone, but the kids get pretty worked up as well.  Before I left last time L was very sullen and just not herself for a day or two before I left.  As we were getting in the car to go to the airport she slipped me a letter without letting Stacy and N see her.  She said I couldn't open until I got to Washington.  I cheated and opened it on the plane.  This is what I found.


No comments: