Thursday, September 25, 2008

Confirmed: That Was Stacy in the Delivery Room!

From time to time my daughter's looks are maligned by comparisons to her father. Try as I might to ignore such slander, I nevertheless occasionally hear people consoling Stacy because it is clear to them that I have two children and she has none. While I think, for better or worse, I've left a considerable genetic mark on the kiddos, I did come across an old photograph of Stacy recently that does lend some credence to the claim that she did have something to do with the begetting of our daughter.

2 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

cool blog

Kim said...

Wow! I always thought that Lizzy looked just like you until now! That is a striking resemblance to her mom! I have always said that had I not been present for the birth I would never know that Mandy was mine, she looks so much like Al. Those pics are fun to look at. You are indeed blessed to have 2 such beautiful girls in your life!
Love, Kim