Friday, January 30, 2009

If You Live in Maine, Skip This Post

OK. I warned you.



Stacy had an eye-doctor appointment in Hermosa Beach this morning. (Tough practice there, I'm sure. His office is probably 50 feet from the sand.) After she squinted and blinked on cue for her allocated 20 minutes, she took the kids over to the beach. It was a true So. Cal winter's day - absolutely gorgeous. You could see Santa Catalina crystal clear. The kids built sandcastles near the waves and got rather frustrated with the arrogance of the ocean when an errant wave would sneak a little further ashore and take out their architecture.




I don't have kids; I have goats.








Hope everything's well Down East... ;-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhh that was cold.......or was it warm? We were below zero most of last week. We do have hope in the weatherman's promise for a balmy 40 degrees next Tuesday.

Hugs to you all, Kim

Brittany Martin said...

I'm so glad that I can read these posts--we've been doing the same sorts of things up here!

JvB said...

I am deeply bitter and you, my friend, are a SOB. (Seriously, I was sick of winter before its official start date, Dec. 21.)