Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wedding Rehearsals and Male Pattern Baldness

L decided this morning that it was high time to start practicing getting married. She rummaged through Stacy's linen closet while no one was looking and emerged into the living room in full regalia. All she was missing was a groom.

Not to be thwarted, N was quickly called into willing service, allowing for some pictures that will surely haunt and humiliate him for many, many years to come...

Gifts (cash preferred) can be sent in care of Steve and Stacy Perkins.









In other news, I was quizzing N on his catechism today as we were in the car on an errand. We got to the line "and not a hair shall fall from my head" and he stopped me. "My hairs don't fall out, Daddy," he informed me. "They stay on!"

"Let's have this conversation in another 20 years," I said.

No comments: